2.23.2007

What a day...

So much to talk about...

Next week I start my full-time hours, but I've really been feeling like I could have used the full-time hours since coming back from Christmas break. It just seems like things have really ramped up and there's always lots to do. Don't get me wrong, it's great! I love what I do and I love having lots to do and not being bored. It will just be nice next week when I have enough hours to do everything. I stayed an hour extra on Wednesday because meetings ran over, and I really could have stayed longer to finish up things. Today I stayed a little late for a customer interview and to tie up a few things before the weekend...which I don't mind, but it will just be nice to have more time now.

I left work around quarter after two and waiting in the ABSOLUTE FREEZING COLD WIND for my bus, which was late, and had to go to my doctor's office to leave my passport application with for her to sign. (Oh yeah, WOOHOO, I get to go to Boston for work next month!) I get to the office and they informed me that she had called in sick, and may call in sick tomorrow, and is off on Sunday and Monday so I may not get it until Tuesday at the earliest. *Sigh. For those of you who haven't heard, I need a passport to fly to the U.S. and everyone has realized the deadline at the same time and so there are massive lineups and delays already.

Anyways, after picking up some schnitzel for dinner at the deli across from the doctor's office, waiting in the freezing cold again (I swear I thought I had frostbite and I was so cold and angry at winter that I thought I would cry) I finally made it home at 4:30 only to realize I had no buns for the schnitzel. I didn't want to go out again in the cold (in fact, I promised myself I wouldn't leave the house until spring) so we had to order in. Tomorrow is grocery shopping day obviously.

Anyways...enough rambling... I'm declaring a full out I Hate Winter campaign. Who's with me?



Good news today:

Top court rules against security certificates

No comments:

I Am Powerful

Iam powerful! Visit care.ca