9.04.2006

[8]

Listening to: Living Room by Tegan and Sara



I wanted to just share with you all some adorable photos of my dear Toby, named for Toby Ziegler from West Wing.

This is the first picture Anick sent us of Toby (she's whom we got him from) I thought it was adorable -- like he was saying "Hi! Pick me!"



Adorable kitty! These are the moments when it's
difficult to hate him for scratching up the mattress
or jumping and biting you in the middle of the night.




This picture I find adorable as well (noticing a trend?) My two favorite boys having a nap :)






Moi et mon Toby! Le petit minou...





Toby loves boxes...









And bags...







And the sink....








And drawers...









Alright, that's enough cat pictures for a while. But, just to make sure we're all on the same page... I still miss my puppy!!

No comments:

I Am Powerful

Iam powerful! Visit care.ca