12.21.2006

[74]

Four more sleeps until Christmas!

And- even better- I thought we would be leaving for our nine-hour drive to Kapuskasing early on Saturday - but now we're leaving tomorrow after lunch!

Tonight we hit up a Christmas party at Jason and Kimya's -- and we get to meet their new baby Eleyna. Afterwards we'll stop by my grandma's house where my parents are having dinner to say goodbye and spend a little time with them before we leave.


I apologize for the lack of posts lately-- but I thought that without any meetings after work I'd have more time to write! Instead I've been wrapping gifts, baking like mad, and spending time with friends.

Saturday night I went out dancing with a few friends at Tila Tequila -- here's a pic of Daniel, Salma, myself and Christine.

Good times!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone -- and I'll tell you all about my first French Christmas when I get back! :)

No comments:

I Am Powerful

Iam powerful! Visit care.ca