12.14.2006

[72]

THANK YOU! I’m so tired of all this hoopla over Second Life. It’s a dumb game, a crappy game, and there really aren’t that many people playing it so can we stop taking it so damn seriously?! Reuters opening up a full-time journalist there, Crayon launching itself, American Apparel… good for you. I don’t care to hear about it anymore though.

It’s like when a radio station with top 40 (which often seems like top 10) plays the same damn song over and over again, and a potentially good song is ruined.

I love social media, don’t get me wrong. But it’s been absolutely exhausting to see every second freaking (PR) blog talk about Second Life, and their meeting in Second Life and I wear this in Second Life and blah blah Second Life… arghhh!

No comments:

I Am Powerful

Iam powerful! Visit care.ca