12.03.2006

68

Alright ... Theo has replaced my keyboard with a freebie he got from work. It's messing me up! I can't figure out how to do the square brackets anymore (the 9 key has it -- but I don't know what combination of shifts or alts or whatever keys I need to press with it to get it to work... help?) and it has all the French accents on it which would be excellent for spelling his name correctly if only Blogger took accents.

I had some trouble earlier with Blogger, so I didn't post some excellent Olbermann videos and other interesting links I had -- will do that tomorrow.

I was just about to head to bed when I decided to see if this would work finally -- and it has!

Just thought I'd share that I'm getting in the Christmas spirit already -- Stuart McLean's Vinyl Cafe was today, and I received two Christmas party invites today also! There is a box of Clementine oranges in our fridge, as well as egg nog (which is translated to "lait de poule", or chicken milk, in French - yum!) so yes... it must be Christmas time!

Toothpaste For Dinner

I'll post more about Stuart and Christmas and all that good stuff tomorrow when I get home if I'm not too tired from my two-hour and four-hour meetings at work, followed by a two-hour volunteer meeting for Habitat for Humanity....

Bonne nuit!

No comments:

I Am Powerful

Iam powerful! Visit care.ca