4.17.2007

We cannot go on living like this

I know I'm way behind in posts, so let me try to catch up on a few things now...

Theo and I just got back from the last GCTC play at 910 Gladstone before they open the new theatre in Westboro next season. Great play, and great company, but I don't think I'll miss the old theatre much! I'm looking forward to a modern venue with more leg room, that's for sure!






My very first GCTC play, which I went to see with my OAC Writer's Craft class: A Guide to Mourning.






Then, a few years passed before Theo and I began seeing every performance since, beginning with The Last Liberal, Rock n Roll (starring Theo's baseball team mate Todd Duckworth), and seasons tickets to this last season at 910 Gladstone.




Goodbye Gladstone, you served the GCTC community well!

No comments:

I Am Powerful

Iam powerful! Visit care.ca