3.30.2007

We Will Rock You ROCKS!


I'm sorry this review is so late- - but it's been a hectic week! (Thanks for the push Suze!)


Ok, so this show is soooo good. It's so worth the drive to Toronto to see it -- you should all go! The music is awesome, the story is hilarious and the acting very well done. There are some great little pieces of Canadiana thrown in and it just worked so well!


Suzie McNeil did a great job -- I already knew she could sing, but she acted very well also!


I loved Yvan Pedneault who played the lead character -- he was so loveable. He played in the French production of RENT in Montreal -- ohh that would have been awesome to see!
Erica Peck played the other lead role, Scaramouche, and she was amazing! Plus, she's like 20 years old and halfway through school. She's amazing...I can't wait to see her again!


Everyone was great really...the songs, the music...everything! I loved the Killer Queen, and of course The Seven Seas of Rhye! :)

This show is awesome... I can't express it. It pokes fun at the state of music today (basically, after Bohemian Rhapsody, music went downhill) and it's just so much fun!


We bought the soundtrack from the London production and it's a lot of fun...I have to be careful listening to it on my ipod or at work -- I always want to sing along!


No comments:

I Am Powerful

Iam powerful! Visit care.ca