3.23.2007

The first day of spring!

Ok, so that was technically a few days ago -- but this is the first official Friday of spring, and oh what a day! I didn't wear a coat this morning, just threw on a new cord blazer my mom got me yesterday and a scarf, and off I went. I got off work around 3:30 p.m. and it was so nice and sunny out, so I walked home.

I happen to be wearing a pedometre today -- at I was at about 3100 steps when I got off work. It took me about an hour to walk home, and I'm now at 8365 steps! :) Sweet.

I guess that makes up for missing yoga class today.

I'm super psyched as Theo and I are leaving for Toronto tomorrow morning and going to see We Will Rock You - the musical based on the music of Queen! I listened to Queen the whole way home today and it occured to me that Queen's music is made for the stage -- it's very grandios and dramatic.

One of my favorite songs: Killer Queen (sorry, I can't get it to embed)

I just found out that Suzie McNeil will be in the production - yes! That Suzie McNeil!

Full report on Sunday night! :)

1 comment:

suze said...

So? How is We Will Rock You? A friend of mine from High School is in it, so I'm dying to see it...

I Am Powerful

Iam powerful! Visit care.ca