1.21.2007

Three months

Just got bad news... the mother of a close friend of mine has cancer, and less than three months to live.

Three months.
Is not a long time.
To finish living.
To tell you I love you.
To see the stars.
To accept this fate.

The emotions are really confusing. I know I'm sad -there are tears. I know I'm angry -my teeth are clenched. I know I'm helpless -what does one do at times like this?

My friend told me to appreciate everything I've got -- because you never know when time will expire.

Time. Three months is not long. But it can also seem like an infinity when you're waiting to for someone you love leave you. When you're waiting for the pressure on your heart to subside- just a bit. When you're waiting to make the final decision.

Patience, courage and love my dear. You know I'm here for you. You are the strongest person I know, and I know you can get through this.

No comments:

I Am Powerful

Iam powerful! Visit care.ca