11.13.2006

[53]

C/O my singin' cousin Kelly's Blog:

Instructions:
Put your iTunes/Winamp/WMP on shuffle.
Say the following questions aloud, and press play.
Use the song title as the answer to the question.
NO CHEATING.

1. How does the world see you?
Prime Time Deliverance - Matt Good (My love of critical media communication studies?)


2. Will I have a happy life?
Finale B - Rent Soundtrack (Ummm...yes?)


3. What do my friends think of me?
Read My Mind - The Killers (They think I'm psychic?)


4. Do people secretly lust after me?
The Score -Sarah Slean (That's a yes!)

5. How can I make myself happy?
Double Life - Matt Good (Can I be a double agent?)


6. What should I do with my life?
Paranoid Android - Radiohead (I knew that Bush was up to something!)


7. Will I ever have children?
New Deep -John Mayer (Is that a yes? With John Mayer?!)


8. What is some good advice for me?
Heading Home - Donovan Frankenreiter ft. K-OS (Go home? But I like it here...)


9. How will I be remembered?
Mary - Sarah Slean (As the virgin mother? Hmmm...doubt it)


10. What's my signature dancing song?
One Year, Six Months - Yellowcard (Not really a dancing song -- I was hoping for Kylie Minogue)


11. What's my current themesong?
The Name of The Game - ABBA (Ok, not really...)

12. What do others think is my current themesong?
Clean -Incubus (More like it!)


13. What shall they play at my funeral?
Rub A Dub - 311 (Yeah!! 311!)


14. What type of men do I like?
Locked Out - Crowded House (Hmm... not sure what my dad would think of that kinda guy)


15. How's my love life?
No Reason To Cry Your Eyes Out (On The Highway Tonight) - Hawksley Workman (How fitting -- Theo is "mon Hawksley" and there is no reason to cry about this relationship! Except when we watch sad movies -- then I cry. A lot.)



And now for fun:

if i were:
a month i would be: august
a day of the week i would be: saturday
a time of day i would be:
3:11 am

a planet i would be: Pluto (Ok, except Pluto isn't really a planet anymore -- how about Neptune?)
a sea animal i would be: a purple starfish (they exist!)
a piece of furniture i would be: one of those couches that go in the corner…
a sin i would be: lust

a historical figure i would be: Cassie L. Chadwick
a liquid i would be: water
a tree: Douglas fir
a plant/flower i would be: iris
a kind of weather, i would be:sunny!!
a color, i would be: blue

a sound, i would be: night time a the cottage

an element, i would be: platinum.
a car, i would be: infiniti g35 coupe in
Caribbean blue.
a song, i would be: all mixed up by 311
a book, i would be written by: kurt vonnegut

a food, i would be: chocolate
a place, i would be: the cottage
a material, i would be: something soft and warm... cashmere?
a scent, i would be: vanilla
a word, i would be: comfortable
an object i would be: a warm cup of tea (is that technically 2 objects?)
a body part i would be: pinkie finger

a facial expression I would be: smile
a shape i would be a: ellipitcal

No comments:

I Am Powerful

Iam powerful! Visit care.ca